Zapier is a platform that moves information between 3,000+ web apps automatically through Zaps, so you can eliminate routine manual tasks and focus on what matters most. By using the Boulevard app in Zapier, you can build exciting automation within your dashboard and between other systems your business uses today - no coding knowledge required!
The automation you can build with Zapier is limited only by the API capabilities of the platforms you’re using. Boulevard is committed to continually improving its APIs, giving you more access to tasks that you are familiar with doing manually in your dashboard. Here are some examples of Zaps you can create using our integration:
Automatically tag client profiles in Boulevard based on their purchases
Pass client and appointment data into marketing platforms like Klaviyo for advanced marketing automation
Set up time blocks across locations in Boulevard for staff who float between them throughout the day
Confirm client appointments using a texting platform such as Twilio
And much more!
Things to Note
To use Boulevard’s Zapier app, you must have a Zapier user account. If you don’t already have one, please create one before reading the next “Getting Started” section. Your Boulevard account must also have Admin permissions.
You must have a Premier, Prestige, or Enterprise subscription with Boulevard.
Zapier charges you based on the number of Tasks performed in your Zaps. For more information on this, please see Zapier’s pricing page. We encourage you to use Zapier’s free tier until you exceed your allotted tasks per month, at which point you may need to upgrade to a paid tier.
1. Once you’ve set up your Zapier account, search for Boulevard's Zapier app within the Zapier platform to add it to any of your Zaps.
Alternatively, you can navigate to your Apps & Integrations page in your Manage Business settings and click the “Get Started” link to find our listing on Zapier’s website.
2. When using the Boulevard App for the first time, you are asked to sign in.
NOTE: You need Admin-level permissions in Boulevard.
3. The Boulevard App can be used as either a Trigger or an Action and contains many useful functions that can help you build your desired automated workflow.
4. As with any app in Zapier, the workflow tests to see if data from your account is being passed through correctly.
5. By chaining Triggers and Actions together, you can create intelligent workflows from Boulevard to another app, from another app to Boulevard, or from Boulevard to Boulevard as seen in the example below.
6. Using Zapier’s built-in-tools, you can insert steps between your Triggers and Actions to add further intelligence to the workflow. To learn more about Zapier built-in-tools, see this help center page.
Zapier Training Resources
Zapier is a powerful tool with an endless list of ways to use it. If you’re unfamiliar with it and would like to learn more about how to maximize its capabilities, especially if you are trying to use the Boulevard app in one of your workflows, we encourage you to familiarize yourself with Zapier’s online training courses.