Offers give you the ability to create and generate special offer codes for products, services, gift cards and memberships at the location level! Offer codes can be shared with clients to be applied during self-booking or can be applied by staff during the checkout process.
*Please Note: Offers are available to businesses with Premier and Enterprise subscriptions. Essentials customers: to access full Offers functionality, reach out to your Partner Manager to upgrade your subscription today. Please see the Discount Reasons support article for more info on what you can accomplish without Offers.
What Happened to My Existing Promotions?
Codes from your previous Promotions tab will now exist in the new Offers tab, but business owners or managers must apply products, services, or gift cards to each code in order to start using them again.
- Within the Offers tab, locate the Offer name that corresponds with your previous Promotion name.
- Choose the items that are applicable to that offer code (see Creating and Editing Offers below to understand how you can customize what an offer applies to).
- Click Save Changes to start using this offer.
If you'd like to assign discretionary discounts, you can add Discount Reasons that can be applied to an order as well.
Creating and Editing Offers
- Navigate to Manage Business settings () and select the Offers tab to create a New Offer.
- Enter the new offer Name and your Code will be automatically generated and then can be edited. Select the Discount Type and enter either the percent or dollar amount off.
- Assign the offer to specific items such as services, products, and gift cards.
You also have the ability to exclude specific categories, services, or products.
- Assign the offer to a specific Audience. By default, the offer can be redeemed by all clients. Deselecting this will give you an option to apply the offer to new clients or members only.
- Edit any Date & Time rules. You have the ability to limit what dates, day of week, or time of day an offer can be redeemed on.
- Apply the Offer to all Locations or select specific locations.
- Disable Applicable During Self-Booking to make an offer visible to staff only and not able to be added in the self-booking widget.
- Save by clicking Create Offer.
- Copy to clipboard by clicking the icon next to the code name. Learn more about Boulevard's Mailchimp integration to learn how to send these offer codes to your clients. Click the offer name to edit any details.
Applying Offer Codes at Checkout
- During the checkout process, the front desk can easily enter or paste an offer code in the Offers section. If the offer applies to the appointment/cart, the discount will automatically be applied. You also have the option to select from a dropdown listing of all applicable offers codes.
If an appointment does not fit the criteria set for a specific offer, they will not see the option to apply it. (ex. If an offer code has expired, if it’s not the correct date or time, if they did not receive a specific service or product, etc.)
Applying Offer Codes during Self-Booking
- After a client chooses a date and time, they’ll be prompted to review their booking. By clicking “Have a promotion code?” they can enter an offer code and click Apply. This offer discount will automatically be applied at checkout.
Things to Note
CLOSED SALES ORDERS:
- After checkout, offers are visible in the closed order by hovering over the discount.
- Offers & Discounts Report (Beta) - A summary of discount and offer activity