Boulevard’s partnership with Green Circle Salons empowers you to become a sustainable business while reducing your waste by up to 95%. Please see below for details on using the fully-integrated Green Circle Salons app to create custom environmental services fees.
*Essentials Customers: To utilize the Green Circle Salons app reach out to email@example.com to upgrade your subscription today.
Installing & Configuring the Green Circle App
- Under your Manage Business settings, select the Apps tab to Install the Green Circle Salons app.
- Select Configure to set up.
- Set custom Environmental Service Fees for each service category and/or individual service by clicking the toggle switch. When you’ve entered all environmental service fees, click Save.
Charging Green Circle Environmental Service Fees
- When checking out a client, a Green Circle Fee will be automatically added to a ticket under Products if the service has an Environmental Service Fee set.
*Important: Green Circle Fee products are non-commissionable and non-taxable!
- After completing checkout as normal, clients will see the Green Circle Fee on their receipt and staff can see the fee in the Sales Order.
Important Things to Note
Multiple Service Fees
- If a client is paying for 2 services that both have Environmental Service Fees, those fees will be added together into one Green Circle Fee at checkout.
- To only charge a client for one Environmental Service fee, you can edit a Green Circle Fee, click the three dots next to the amount and select Adjust Price.
- A new Green Circle Report will be added when the Green Circle Salons app is installed. This report shows products by number of clients and total green circle fee amounts.
- Green Circle Fees will appear as its own line in the Product Sales Report. Daily Summary Report will include Green Circle Fee totals within the Product Revenue total.