Boulevard’s new Beta Reports allows you to turn customizable templates into unique reports. Now you can add or remove columns, filter data, or sort a report to view the data the way you prefer.
Boulevard’s classic Reports are still available, but eventually will be removed once all data is accessible within the new Beta Reports.
- Sales totals in Reports includes Taxes, but Beta Reports do not include Taxes within Sales totals. If you notice number differences, this is why.
- For Essentials Customers:To access full Beta Reports functionality, including customizable templates, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to upgrade your subscription today.
Create and Organize Folders
All Reports shows a full list of reports for your business with descriptions, what folder it’s saved in, who created it, and when it was last updated.
Click the star icon on any report to add it to your Favorites folder.
Create a folder by clicking the (+) icon next to Report Folders.
Add Reports to a Folder
- Create a new report by clicking Add Report + within the folder you’d like to save it.
- Choose the report template by clicking Add +.
- Change the name of the report, description, or folder it’s saved in by choosing Edit next to the report name.
- Edit the primary Report Data, Rows Grouped By, Columns Grouped By, or Columns by clicking the Customize Report dropdown.
- Add a Filter by choosing the Filter Report dropdown.
- Sort data within your report by choosing any of the arrows next to a column.
- Drilldown any sales data point by clicking on it to open a new detailed view of what sales orders resulted in that number.
Select Save as New Report to save the drilldown information to access, send, or export the data.
The new Drilldown Report has been saved and can be accessed through the shortcut at the bottom of your screen.
- To change the report timeframe, click the calendar dropdown and choose any custom timeframe.
- Save any changes made to the Customize Report dropdown, Filter Report dropdown, or Timeframe dropdown.
- Share to send a report to an email address or Export to save to your computer.
- Duplicate the report to make a copy and change the data or filters within a separate report.
- Template - Report layout that can be reused and saved across different datasets
- Report Data - Primary data grouping
- Rows Grouped By - Secondary data grouping displayed in rows
- Columns Grouped By - Fields displayed in columns
- Columns - Values calculated across rows and columns
- Filter - Include or exclude data that appears within the report
- To understand what each data measure means, see Beta Reports Data Glossary.