- Logging in: Using the Chrome browser, login to dashboard.boulevard.io. You'll use your email address and your previously set password. For any password issues, you can use the "Forgot Password?" option.
- Clocking-in/out?: Click the small clock icon at the top right of your screen. Then if you name appears in the list, click "Clock in" in the same row which contains your name. If you name is not in the list, click "Create Timecard", find your name in the dropdown list, then "Create Timecard".
- Credit card swipe: Simply plug the USB credit card swipe into a USB port in the primary computer to be for checkouts. The computer will recognize the credit card swipe automatically and there's nothing to download. For any issues with the swipe, or if it hasn't arrived yet, you can manually key-in credit card details.
- Close out all appointments. Ensure that all appointments on the current day are checked out or cancelled/rescheduled. Use the Front Desk view to easily verify that all appointments are showing in the Completed column. If not, please check out or cancel all appointments in other columns.
- Close any open orders. Head to Sales > Orders then filter by "Open Orders" to view any open orders. Please closeout any open orders or delete them (in the case of a price-check, etc).
- Close the Register. Do any Register pay-outs and count the drawer. All cash sales will be automatically added to the register. At the end of the day, please do any 'pay-outs' for cash deposits, then count the drawer. If you have a drawer reserve amount set, include that reserve amount in the count when counting the drawer.
Please see Launch-Day: Common FAQs in our knowledge base, support.boulevard.io. You can further use that database to simply type in anything you are looking to find an answer on. You may also email email@example.com, and help chat is available for urgent matters. We are a small (but great!) team and we'll do our best to get back to you ASAP.
Have a great first day!