*Available to Premiere and Enterprise customers only
Boulevard proudly offers a post-appointment ratings feature, which allows clients to rate their appointment and submit written feedback. The business can then view and manage submitted ratings and feedback directly within the Boulevard Dashboard. Once enabled, customers will submit ratings and feedback through their receipt email.
Ratings are enabled at the location level. To enable ratings:
- Click Manage > Details > scroll down to Appointment Ratings
- Check the box next to "Enable Post-Appointment Ratings"
Once enabled, submitted ratings are able to viewed directly within the Boulevard Dashboard. There are quick filters as well to aid with sorting. To view ratings:
- Click Manage > Ratings
- The following sortable information will be provided:
- Date - Date that the review was submitted
- Rating - Submitted emoji reaction out of 5 available options
- Client - Client name
- Staff - Service Provider(s) affiliated with the appointment
- Services - Performed services
- Review - Manually typed-in review from the client
- Click any row to expand the options to contact the client or view their client profile
The Customer Ratings Experience
In the body of their emailed receipt, customers will see the section highlighted [image 1] below. Clicking on any of the five emoji reactions will then redirect the client to a Boulevard-hosted webpage where they can submit a review [image 2]. If the location has a linked Yelp account, the client will also be given the option to post a positive review to Yelp.