Related article: Managing Vouchers
A 'Package' is a pre-paid series of services, however each package is setup as a product. Each service in the package becomes a redeemable voucher with an optional expiration date. At checkout, redeeming a voucher will zero out the price of the applicable service and the applied voucher will automatically be removed from the client's account.
Creating a New Package
Before a package can be sold, it must first be created as a product.
- From the Business Settings (gear icon) head to Products > New Product
- In the Description field, add the package details
- In the Retail Price field, add the total package price
- Select 'This is a package'
- Choose an expiration date for the vouchers (optional)
- Add the service(s) and number of vouchers to be included (Max of 60 vouchers can be added)
- Click Save
- Head to the location-specific options (below) for further customization
Location-Specific Package Options
As with all products, after a package has been created at the business level, certain options like online book-ability, tax rate, and custom prices can be modified at the location level.
- Head to Manage > Products
- Find and select the package
- In the Edit Product window select or unselect desired options
- Click Save Changes
Selling a Package
Packages are sold in-store by the business and can also be made available for purchase online. When sold online, clients must purchase the package separately from booking an appointment. In-store, packages can be sold a-la-carte in a retail-only order or added to an existing order.
- In the checkout window, search and add the desired package
- Checkout the order as usual
Verifying a Package
Once a package has been successfully purchased, the associated vouchers will appear in the "Payment Methods" tab on the purchaser's Client Profile.