The Product Quantity Adjustments report is a detailed log of all product quantity changes over a specified date-range. See the article Adjusting Inventory Quantities for instructions on manual inventory adjustments.
In this report, columns will appear only when a product has changed due to the following reasons: Purchase Order (Received Stock), Usage, Recount, Damage, Theft, Loss, and Return. Any adjustment that reflects a loss of the product (Sale, Damage, Loss, Theft, Usage) will appear as a negative value. Any gain of a product (Purchase Order, Return) will show as a positive value. Recounts can be positive or negative.
This report specifically lists:
- Category - product category
- Brand - product brand name
- Product - specific product name
- Applicable Adjustment Type(s) - type of inventory quantity adjustment
- Total - net change across all adjustment types
Example Product Quantity Adjustments Report