Note: Boulevard's Purchase Orders feature is available to plans with the premium "Inventory Management" Add-on.
Boulevard's Purchase Orders feature allows for integrated management of product ordering and invoicing. Purchase Orders can be created and managed in the Purchase Orders section under the location Manage tab.
Creating a New Purchase Order
- Head to Manage > Purchase Orders > New Purchase Order
- Select the Supplier from the dropdown list
- Add the Ordered On date and Expected On date
- Add an optional memo to appear in the Special Instructions section on the Purchase Order
- Add items to the order by name, SKU, or by scanning the barcode(s) OR click the 3-dot icon to the right to Add all low stock from supplier
- When all items and quantities are added, click Next or
- Click Save Draft to complete the order at another time
Downloading and Printing a Purchase Order
Once the purchase order has been built and saved, download the PDF to then print or attach in the email to the supplier.
- Click the cloud icon in the PDF column to the right of the purchase order
- Save the PDF and then print or send it to the supplier as usual
Receiving Inventory from a Purchase Order
- Find and click the purchase order from the Purchase Orders list
- If all inventory ordered was received, click Receive All then All Complete
- If only some inventory was received, enter in the amounts in the Received column, then click Save Changes