|Cash register errors?||Cash Register Errors|
|Accidentally cancelled appointments?||Cancelled Appointments List|
|Incorrect client charges?||Refunds and Exchanges|
Sales and Orders can get complicated, and mistakes happen. But have no fear, Boulevard makes it easy modify orders even after they have been closed out.
Making Changes to a Closed-Out Order
- Find the order in the Sales tab and click it to open
- If a refund is needed, click Refund next to the specific payment source, this will open the Checkout window
- You can also Open Order from the 3-dot icon to the right of order details
- In that new checkout window, you can modify prices, remove or refund charges, and/or add new payment methods
- Checkout the now-correct order, add a note or option for a receipt, and click Done
Client Lauriane was charged $388 on her credit card. Then her stylist told the front desk that her Full Highlights were supposed to be a no-charge. The order is opened, the $388 is refunded, the service price is changed to $0, and her card is then charged for $138 which is the gratuity and the product she purchased.