Boulevard's Standard Cancellation Policy
Boulevard has a standard, built-in Cancellation Policy that states that a business can charge up to 50% of the full appointment value if the appointment is cancelled less than 24 hours in advance. These terms and links appear in the client-facing booking widget [image below].
To customize your cancellation fee and policy, keep reading!
Custom Cancellation Fee
If you prefer to enforce a custom cancellation fee for any appointments cancelled after the cancellation period, you can set a custom percentage or fixed dollar amount.
- Navigate to the Business Details tab of your Manage Business settings ()
- Under Custom Cancellation Fee, choose to set a percentage or a dollar amount.
Custom Cancellation Policies
If you prefer to enforce a unique cancellation policy, you can host your policy on a business-owned webpage which when linked-to, will replace Boulevard's standard policy in the booking widget and communication emails.
- Navigate to the Online Booking tab of your Manage Business settings ()
- Scroll down to the bottom of that page to Custom Cancellation Policy
- Cut and paste the URL link to the webpage where your custom policy appears
On the client-facing booking widget, the terms and links will now show the business name in addition to Boulevard, and the Terms & Cancellation Policy will open the custom cancellation policy URL as entered above.