A prebooked appointment is defined as a future appointment that is scheduled during the same calendar day of a client's service. Boulevard updates the prebook % stat in 15 minute increments or less. Please note that if a client prebooks an appointment and then cancels it the appointment will still count towards the prebook % stat.
Prebooking a Future Appointment
- Go to the Checkout screen
- On the left, click Prebook to choose a date in the current calendar view or 4w, 6w, or 8w for convenient jumping ahead that amount of weeks
- Now in the New Appointment window, add the service(s) and click Select Time
- Click on the new desired date and time on the calendar and then Done
- Select if you want the client to receive an emailed confirmation, and then Complete Booking
- With the prebooked appointment complete, now expand the Checkout window on the bottom right and fully check out the current appointment