If you purchased a Boulevard Duo to process payments, please download the Boulevard Duo iPad app instead! The Reception app will soon be deprecated so make sure to upgrade. Don’t have one yet? Purchase your Duo today.
Using the Boulevard Reception app, you'll never have to ask a client if they would like to add gratuity. Clients can add tip and sign their name, all within the app. It is recommended to use an Apple Pencil or similar accessory. Please see the Supported Hardware article for links to recommended products.
Using the Reception App at Checkout
*NOTE: Staff members must have the "Mobile App" privilege group enabled to be able to collect signatures at checkout.
- Open the Boulevard Reception app and login
- Review the app settings to ensure correct setup
- In the checkout window add correct services, products, and prices then
- At the bottom left of the checkout window click Collect Signature
- Hand the device and stylus to the client
- After Done Signing is tapped, gratuity will automatically refresh in the checkout window
- Now swipe the credit card and finalize the transaction