Recurring or standing appointments repeat on a set schedule for a specified or ongoing number of times. Recurring appointments are created by the business only. Appointments are set to recur at the time of the new appointment creation.
Create A New Recurring Appointment
- Make a New Appointment
- Open the appointment details by clicking the icon to expand the window or Edit
- Under Date click the box next to This appointment should repeat
- Choose the Frequency and Repeat pattern
- Click Create Appointment
- The appointment will now appear on the calendar with a repeat logo
Once saved, you will be able to view the calendar to verify that the recurring appointments were created.
Important: Conflicts are not currently flagged, so please check each individual appointment for times when they may overlap with another appointment or period of blocked time. You will want to personally move those individual appointments to a time convenient for your client, and also resend a confirmation email before the appointment to notify them of the change for that specific appointment.
Cancel A Recurring Appointment
- Single-click the recurring appointment on the calendar
- Click Cancel Appointment
- Select a reason for cancellation
- Choose to cancel all future appointments by checking the box, or leave the box unchecked to cancel just the one specific appointment