Unlike offers which change the price up front, discounts are price modifications that occur at the time of checkout. A discount can be a specific dollar amount or a percentage. Discounts can be applied to all services or to just one specific service.
To add a discount at checkout:
- Open the appointment's checkout window
- Add any additional services or products
- Click the price-tag icon next to the total price for the option to discount ALL services at once, or click the 3-dot icon next to singular prices to discount only that single item
- You can also manually enter in the new base price or select the discount.
- Add a Discount Reason from the dropdown
- Click Update
- With the updated prices, now select the payment method(s) at the bottom of the window to finalize the checkout