Specific details about every client can be found in their Client Profile. After selecting the business location, select Clients to view your active client list. The initial screen will display the first and last name, phone number, and the Customer Since date. Click New Client at the top right to manually add in a new client, or use the search bar to search a client by their name, phone number, or email address. When a new customer books online, a client profile is automatically created for them.
Client Profile Tabs
After selecting the specific Client Profile, you will be able to view a lot of organized information as it pertains to that customer including social media information, detailed contact information, appointment history, upcoming appointments, and buttons to easily rebook a past service. See below for a detailed description of each tab within a Client Profile.
- Send a text message, email, or book a new appointment using the buttons at the top right
- Statistics on client total appointments, show rate, average revisit, and average visit value
- Social Media account information (Flickr, Foursquare, Github, Instagram, Klout, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter, Vimeo)
- Contact information (Name, Email address, Phone, Birthday, Address, Skype username, emergency contact)
- Scheduling Alerts and Client Notes
- Scheduled (upcoming) appointments
- Current client accommodations; custom individualized service pricing
- Past appointments with dates and services
- Easy access to view the appointment or rebook the same appointment
- Suggested products
- Product purchase history
Fun Fact: Once a product has been added to a client profile, that product will now appear at the checkout screen, for easy recommending and adding to the ticket.
- Purchased Gift Cards
- Stored Credit Cards
- Option to add new credit card