When an appointment is checked out, a receipt is automatically emailed to the client. A personalized message can be added. If the customer should not get an emailed receipt, the Email Receipt button can be deselected.
Receipts from past appointments can be re-sent by visiting Sales > Orders > Email Receipt. The button will change to "Sent" to confirm sending of the email.
If your business has a connected printer and you'd like to print a physical receipt, this is done at the time of checkout or after locating the individual order through the Orders or Payments tab.
- In the Checkout window, click Print Receipt OR
- Locate the order details by going to the Sales tab and clicking Orders or Payments.
- Click the Print Receipt button under the client details
- On the pop-up window that appears, click Print
Receipts can be saved at the same time as the print option.
- Instead of clicking Print, click Open PDF in Preview (or other) at the bottom left of the screen
- Click File > Save to name and then Save the receipt as a PDF document